1. Presentation of the website
Pursuant to Article 6 of French Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard the processing of personal data, users of the www.iaurillac.com website [the “Website”] are informed of the identity of different parties involved in its creation and management:
- Website owner: Aurillac Tourist Information Office (Office de Tourisme du Pays d'Aurillac) [the “Tourist Information Office”] - Company registration number (SIRET): 522 451 103 000 25 - 7 rue des Carmes, 15000 Aurillac, FRANCE
- Web designer: IT Department of Aurillac Local Authority (la Communauté d'Agglomération du Bassin d'Aurillac): www.caba.fr
- Head of publication: Muriel COMBRET - email@example.com
This “Website” is hosted by I.B.O - 35 rue Jules Verne - BP 21 - 63014 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex 2, FRANCE
Company registration number (SIRET): 453 865 958 000 12
Model of Legal Information
The model of this Legal Information is provided by Subdelirium.com www.subdelirium.com
2. General terms and conditions of use of the Website and proposed services
The use of the “Website” implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions of use described hereafter. Such terms and conditions may be modified or added to at any time. Users of the “Website” are therefore invited to consult such terms and conditions on a regular basis.
This “Website” is normally accessible to users at all times. The “Tourist Information Office” may however decide to interrupt access for technical reasons, but will make every effort to inform users with prior notice of dates and times of any technical intervention.
The “Website” is updated on a regular basis by the team at the “Tourist Information Office”. The terms and conditions may also be amended at any time. It is nevertheless the responsibility of the user to refer to them as often as possible to become aware of any changes.
3. Description of services provided
The “Website” provides information on all activities of the company.
The “Tourist Information Office” takes every reasonable step to ensure the accuracy of information on the “Website”. However, it accepts no liability for any omission, inaccuracy or failure in the updating of information, through its own fault or that of third-party partners providing such information.
All information available on the “Website” is provided for information only and is subject to change. Furthermore, information provided on the “Website” is not exhaustive. The information is subject to any modification made since publication online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
The “Tourist Information Office” will in no circumstances be liable for loss or damage caused by use of the “Website”. Furthermore, the user undertakes to access the “Website” using recent equipment free from computer viruses and with a last-generation, up-to-date browser.
5. Intellectual property and infringement
The “Tourist Information Office” owns the intellectual property rights in or holds user rights over all material accessible on the site including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sound and software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of any content of the “Website” is prohibited, save with the prior written consent of the “Tourist Information Office”. Any unauthorized use of the “Website” or any of its content shall be deemed to be an infringement and will be subject to legal proceedings in accordance with Articles L.335-2 et seq, French Intellectual Property Code (Code de Propriété Intellectuelle).
6. Limitation of liability
The “Tourist Information Office” shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused to users’ equipment during access to the “Website”, arising either from the use of equipment failing to comply with Clause 4, or the appearance of a computer virus or incompatibility. The “Tourist Information Office” shall not be liable for indirect loss or damage (e.g., loss of a market or opportunity) following use of the “Website”.
7. Processing of personal data
In France, personal data is protected by French Law no. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13, French Criminal Code (Code pénal) and European Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995.
The “Tourist Information Office” only collects users’ personal data for the purposes of certain services offered by the “Website”. The user provides personal data in full knowledge of the facts, including when he/she enters data personally. In such event, the user is informed whether provision of such personal data is compulsory.
Pursuant to Articles 38 et seq, French Law no.78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, any user may exercise his/her right to access, rectify and object to any personal data concerning him/her by sending a signed letter enclosing a copy of his/her identity card bearing the signature of the holder and stating the address to which the reply should be sent. No personal data relating to the “Website” user is published without his/her knowledge or exchanged, transferred, shared or sold on any medium to a third party. Only sale of the “Tourist Information Office” and its rights would enable transmission of such personal data to the purchaser who would then be bound by the same obligation concerning preservation and modification of personal data relating to the “Website” user. Databases are protected by the French Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9/EC of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies
The “Website” contains hypertext links to other websites, created with the permission of the “Tourist Information Office”. However, the “Tourist Information Office” cannot check the content of websites consulted in this manner and therefore accepts no liability therefor.
Browsing the “Website” may result in installation of one or more cookies on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file that does not allow the identification of the user but records information about the websites a computer user browses. The data thus obtained is used to ease later browsing of the website and is also used to compile statistics about websites visited.
Refusing the installation of a cookie may result in being refused access to certain services. However, the user may set his computer to disable installation of cookies in the following way:
- Internet Explorer: Go to the “Tool” page (pictogram of a cog in the top right-hand corner of the screen) / option Internet. Click “Privacy” and choose “Block all cookies”. Select “OK” to confirm.
- Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click “Firefox”, then go to the “Options” page. Click the “Privacy” page. Set the conditions for keeping information on browsing activity by clicking “Use personal settings for browsing history”. Finally untick to disable cookies.
- Safari: Click the pictogram in the browser menu located in the top right-hand corner (represented by a cog). Select “Settings”. Click “Display advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”. In the section “Cookies”, you can block cookies.
- Google Chrome: Click the pictogram in the browser menu (represented by three horizontal lines). Select “Settings”. Click “Display advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click “Preferences”. In the “Privacy” section, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute with a user of the “Website” is subject to French law. The Courts of Paris shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. The main laws concerned
French Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended by French Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on data processing, data files and individual liberties.
French Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on the digital economy (loi pour la confiance dans l'économie numérique).
User: Any person connected to the Internet, using the above website.
Personal data: Data enabling direct or indirect identification in any form of any person to which it relates (Article 4 of French Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).