Our tourist Office
Aurillac Tourist Information Office is a tourist information classed in category III, the legal structure is an Industrial Public Establishment.
For any information about Aurillac and its surroundings,
join us on 04 71 48 46 58 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a team of 6 permanent employees who work throughout the year to meet the expectations of visitors and tourism professionals with diverse and rich missions.
Our President is Mrs. Magali MAUREL.
- Franck REY : Director
Phone: 04 71 48 46 97 / Email: email@example.com
- Sandrine SERRE-CEGUIN : Secretary-accountant, group coordinator, tour-guide, and responsible for the "City Map" edition
Phone: 04 71 48 46 95 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catherine VIPREY : Reception manager, event coordinator, and travel consultant
Phone: 04 71 48 46 58 / Email: email@example.com
- Isabelle PIC : travel consultant, responsible for the "Aurillac Welcome Guide" edition
Phone: 04 71 48 46 24 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emilie CASSAN : travel consultant, Local Guide, and responsible for the "Accommodation and Dining" edition
Phone: 04 71 48 46 58 / Email: email@example.com
- Sarah LAVAL : E-Tourism and Communication Project Manager, Tour Guide
Phone: 04 71 48 43 45 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonal reinforcements join our team of travel advisors during the summer season.
Opening Hours Adapted to All Seasons
- From January 2nd to April 9th, 2023, and from September 25th to December 31st, 2023
Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM and from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- From April 10th to July 9th, 2023, and from August 27th to September 24th, 2023
Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and from 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM. Thursday, May 18th, from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- From July 10th to August 26th, 2023
Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Sundays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.